Monday, August 7, 2006

Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Syndrome

14

begins the trilogy (hahaha) ... In reality the trip as I went into 3 chapters ... Here the beginning ...

Chapter 14

Travel

Party Initial

- How not achieve flight? - Makino said on his cell phone, frowning.

- I'm terribly sorry, but my father asked me to attend a meeting place. My father never asked me these things, so I'm sure it is in any trouble .- Rui said with rueful voice.

- So do not you travel to Canada? - Makino said, his voice bitter.

- Absolutely, the meeting is at three. I'll take the midnight flight. I'll be in Canada a few hours after you .- "he said comforting voice.

- I wait that flight, she decided.

- No. Do not do that. Already at the airport. Also Tsukasa is waiting at the airport in Toronto. If you leave it planted, will be a very bad mood, and that cast to lose the weekend. In addition Shigeru travel with you.

- She has not arrived! - Makino cried on the phone and all the people who were to they turned around to look.

- What has not arrived? Are you serious, Tsukushi? - Asked really surprised.

- I called her cell phone but did not answer . I called home and no one answers. I wonder if everything conspired against me for this trip is a disaster, "she said .- in tearful tone.

- 'll call me, I'll call back in minutes .- said and hung up. Makino raised his hand and called the waiter. I ordered a coffee. Luggage had already entered the flight and he still had 15 minutes before having to go into immigration.

finishing his coffee when the phone rang. It was Rui.

- We reached Yamashita, Shigeru's driver said in an agitated voice .- .- Shigeru said that he fell down the stairs with suitcases and has a broken ankle.

- OMG. Are you in the hospital? - Makino asked really worried.

- Si. Is asleep under sedation for pain. However, Yamashita said it was something serious, she had been cast, but as I was asleep could not answer the phone. I think she would want viajásemos anyway.

- I do not think it's right. I also like going to see the hospital, "Makino said getting up and going to the box.

- I think she would feel bad if I saw that the trip was ruined because of him- Rui said.

- But if it was not his fault was an accident. I do not think it is nice to be alone in the hospital.

- not alone. Her mother is also accompanying and Tsubaki. So go and hop on that plane. We'll see tomorrow .- and hung up without another word. Makino was puzzled not knowing what to do. He put the wallet in her purse and pulled out his passport. International Police entered and disconnected his phone.

12 hours later landed in Toronto. Tsukasa was waiting as they had agreed.

- And the others? - Asked to see her alone.

- Rui had a meeting last minute and take the midnight flight. Shigeru had an accident and broke his ankle. Can not come .- said relaxed tone. The flight had served to think long and was more relaxed. In fact, I was ready to have fun. Tsukasa frowned. For a moment a strange idea crossed his mind. What if she had planned it to work and to stand alone? It was a disturbing thought and dismissed it instantly.

- Do hurt? - asked.

- No, okay. He insisted that you pass good for her she lied Makino. I had no desire to worry anymore about the account. - Who is coming tomorrow to pick up Rui?

- will send the driver. Want sightseeing or prefer us to go straight to the ranch? - asked as he took the bags from the hands of Makino and out of the airport. The driver received them and put them in the trunk.

- I think I prefer to go to bed. It was a long flight. Go about the city before returning to Japan .- replied as he got into the limo.

The holiday home that Domyouji had in Canada was located in Ontario at 1 hour and a half east of Toronto. The farm had 100 acres and had a pond that froze in winter, where Tsukasa had practiced skating since childhood. It was also crossed by a river, which also froze at the time. The rest of the place was full of forests, plus some booths for help. There was also a small hill with enough slope for skiing. In summer, the place was a land of lush vegetation and offering many amenities such as hunting birds or reindeer, or some water sports in the pond. However Domyouji always visited in winter. There was something sublime in place when it was covered with snow. When I was little I used to visit the place with his friends, F4, during the new year, but several years ago that was not repeated.

The car ride was delighted to Makino. The amazed at the breadth of the landscape. Broad meadows, wide rivers, high mountains in the distance. Almost did not talk to Tsukasa. He seemed upset for some reason and seemed distant it. She chose to ignore it. Yet a journey of 1 hour and a half was very tiring, especially for Makino, who had been stooping plane as Tsukasa asked the driver to stand on a small neighboring town for lunch. The driver entered the city and drove to the center, where he stopped at what appeared to be the best hotel in the city. Like most Canadian cities, it was a clean and tidy and quite small, without many tall buildings. The hotel was fairly simple and rather discreet restaurant. However, Tsukasa did not seem very demanding. And when the maitre Makino asked caramel pork dish served with peas. Tsukasa, in turn, ordered turkey stuffed with mashed Switzerland. Was gradually forgetting what bothered him, that everything pointed to that she had planned this trip for them to stay the two of us. However, it is fun to see how the other diners staring at her. Despite the lack of sleep was beautiful, so small and delicate to Western standards looked like a girl next to other women who were in the restaurant. When he noticed that one of the men from the next table looked at her dumbfounded, Makino frowned and looked at his plate blushing a little. Tsukasa found charmingly modest and gesture as if by impulse he took her hand. She was surprised and stopped eating, looking into his eyes.

- If Shigeru was here you would not be doing this. I am very sorry that he could not come, but that does not change anything. Rui will soon be among us and do not think it appropriate to misunderstand things she said .- without removing his hand.

- I'm sorry, I did not bother you .- Tsukasa said removing his hand slowly, as if they would not stop touching it.

- How's business? - Makino asked, trying to change the subject.

- all in order. The office is ready and the facility has completed successfully. I had to make a personal interview to select the assistant secretaries and obviously all had already gone through the preliminary Nishida had made the right hand of my mother. That means women, all with post-graduate in economics, over 40 years and especially ugly. I wonder if this last requirement is to not fall into the temptation of having an affair with someone in the office. As if I were the kind of man! - Tsukasa said, placing special emphasis on the last part. Makino was surprised to hear it. I had not thought that perhaps the reluctance of Tsukasa to her, was not because he wanted to respect their commitment to Shigeru but rather a sort of shyness relationships. Perhaps cold and distant behaved with women because they knew how to communicate their feelings. I was sure that even the secretaries of the Corporation Domyouji were all ex-beauty queens, he would be completely unable to entice any of them. Assimilating such information is melted. In the background, behind the facade of a man's world, refined, elegant and serious, had a teenager in human relations issues.

- I see. And the choice of assistant, What kind of people were there? - Makino said, letting him talk all the time.

- For me were all men twice his age, all descendants American, one Irish, one German, two British, and one whose mother is Japanese. Finally I chose German. At first I thought you had Japanese blood, but frankly I do not think that's a good idea. It is assumed that they could understand me better understand my codes and behaviors, but that is why I rejected it. I think I prefer being in weird head office and no one else can comprehend. So never ever relax and work efficiently. When you can understand people, start to lower their guard and are more likely to make mistakes. So I chose German. Despite being American third or fourth generation, still has the neatness that I like, it's as if they were genetically organized, "said another plate away and folding his hands before him. Makino smiled.

- So I like everything to be perfectly ordered and organized .- said with a slightly mocking tone.

- Right. Everything works as it has been estimated in advance .- he said, apparently without noticing the tone of it.

- But you realize that we are in America. Here things do not work in Japan .- As she continued.

- I know that. But since I'm the boss, things work as I ordered .- said with a resolute tone. She would not pursue the matter. It was absolutely delicious the way he defended the case without relaxed in no time. Just like a child.

When the waiter came to take the order of the desserts, Tsukasa Makino told that I had something prepared in your home, so you better eat dessert there. So after paying out the restaurant and continued the journey.

At the summer house, Makino realized that the word "home" was not appropriate. "Mansion" was more successful. Although the architecture of the place was not exactly sophisticated, but rather rustic, and it was all built wood. The building should have about 20 rooms and facilities were inside the estate. It was already past the 3 when they arrived on the scene and began very cold. Upon entering the house , the temperature change was evident. A huge fire blazed in the background of the main hall where there were large sofas and armchairs upholstered in leather. It was an extremely welcoming. Tsukasa told one of the maids Makino carry luggage to the room that had been designated as a taking by the elbow Makino led her to a small side room where a table and some chairs. Was probably to make room Tea. Immediately, Tsukasa was a maid and asked her to bring the dessert they had prepared. While welcoming Makino commented that it was the house and how much he liked the place, the maid came with the cart and avocado mousse served with chocolate and caramel above crystallized. Tsukasa went to another room that was next to the tea room and returned with a bottle of whiskey. After serving a glass Makino and one for himself, provided.

- For this weekend is the same as the chocolate mousse, sweet but intense .- Makino said.

- Health for your stay at home .- he said and drank.

Although he felt a little dizzy, Makino would not go to sleep, so get used to the new schedule. Although it was getting dark, insisted Tsukasa to take her to see the pond. Was relatively close, and approached by a well-lit path. On reaching the pond, sunset lights offered a spectacle. The slightly smaller pond than a lake, but still very large, frozen and hills in the background reflected light emitting thousands of sparks. Without realizing it, he grabbed the arm of Tsukasa in search of warmth. And again, the arm. Tsukasa showed him the house with the other 3 rooms, main room, the guests and the library. Makino noted that the room assigned to him was the had the best view.

After dinner, Makino could not stand the fatigue, so he went to bed around 10 pm. Rui was supposed to arrive in the morning, so he asked the servants to wake up early in the morning. He wished her good night to Tsukasa and went to his room. Took a shower, dried her hair and wear after just his pajamas, slept soundly.

End of Chapter 14

N. of the A.: I took this writing, I had re-write it in several places (which I never do) because I found it extremely boring. I hope you've been well. I welcome wholeheartedly the reviews. Do not know the mood and give me strength to continue writing. With respect to history, I think in the next chapters will contain adult content. I need to change the censorship?

On Makino, basically it's a good girl. It seems that I have painted too cold and calculating, but she knows that what is wrong. So you have all these dilemmas and conflicts within it. The characters will suffer, as in all good love story, but I think which is the only way to write an interesting history.

The next chapter is based on a true story, happened to a neighbor of mine who came from Canada. Besides, I have to give credit to another fic I'm reading, based on the manga "Blade of the Immortal" or "Mugen no Juunin" called Abstinence Education, which shows a similar scene (by the way this fic, is almost exclusively adult content but chequéenlo anyway, is my favorite).

0 comments:

Post a Comment