Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sample Letter Marriage Catholic

Bird Bird People in China

poster

really enjoyed this movie. The truth is that not expecting much from this movie and when I went I took a few glances, and I was very excited. I kept it for a boring afternoon or a sleepless night. Last night was my night of insomnia and saw. I found it entertaining and unexpected. The first half is fast and funny. It has some very funny gags that exploded with laughter. But then the film takes a turn and took a quite unexpected dyes. I felt at times as if he were reading a Murakami book. In a scene that was particularly bloody, I stopped and looked to see who was the director. Takashi Miike. Oh yes, I know. AUDITION is a disturbing film that made me "grate the potato" during a season. So that made me assume the worst for the end of the film. if however this is much more optimistic than I expected. ENE LIKED ME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment