Monday, February 9, 2009

Hana Montana Al Desnudo

burberryswing @ 2009-02-09T15: 44:00

Hello!
This is my first film was mensaje.Ăšltimamente has become my hobby. Therefore most of the posts on this blog is devoted to the entertainment world. I'd really believe me about this fascinating world! Yesterday
BAFTA awards were handed out which are the Academy Awards Film UK. The big winner was Slumdog Millionaire was the winner and took some of the major categories such as best film and best director Danny Boyle. Mickey Rourke won best actor and best actress Kate Wislet .. In the category for Best Supporting Actress Penelope Cruz and won Best Supporting Actor Heath Ledger was. I saw quite a few days ago
Slumdog ... and I loved it. I must say it has joined one of my favorite movies. It's a great story. I also saw The reader, in which Kate Winslet is sorprendente.La love it! And well deserved award to Heath.
Finally, I have longed to see The wrestler because I love independent films.
Here is a video with speeches from some videos:

(video)
; ; ;

0 comments:

Post a Comment