Tuesday, November 10, 2009

25 Hp Mariner Outboard Conversion

Put yourself in my hands

I'm downloading The Importance of Being Morrissey. In the morning the internet is fast, do not know why, but for me, so do not question the thing.

Whenever lack least for The Killers, until now no one knows for certain who the hell will they supported, but hopefully not the Turbopótamos those heavy, always in all, it is highly irritable.

Certainly the official fan club will be queuing from 07:00 am and shit because we [info] thalitakumi and I were thinking about going after that hour, or whether they will just get up even earlier.

Noten, little by little I listen less to Morrissey, the truth is that I get that has become a diva of shit and now, everything he hated in his youth, ay Morrissey. I know I say all these things, but equally because the concerts would have a few songs too damn good and as I have said before, if I identify with his lyrics.

threw bottles on the head received in a clarification, did not seem right that it happened and I do not understand how it is that pseudo-fans can blame Morrissey for leaving, or what is expected ?, if I were in the shoes of Moz is likely to follow. I think a lack respect as the man was working hard to resume the tour (remember the collapse of Swindon) and above who is ill will throw things as he came to greet and shake hands with their fans, must be well deserved leave the concert.

Ah yes, the other day my cousin, my ICTY I were in one of those pages where you put your picture and you get the haircut that suits you best, as well, the thing is that I did and I got the cut I wanted. Another

more thing, I'm re-obsessed with Carlos Dengler of Interpol, very good news, no more fucking Morrissey to roll (or perhaps I flip the tortilla and finish talking about the two up to the elbows).

0 comments:

Post a Comment