Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Drivers License Templates.rar

You handsome devil

write something I thought long about the concert was The Killers, the incredible I saw him live and direct, but I chose not to do so because his head was hot. Now that is over I still have the feeling of happiness at that smile, that this gesture inintendible guiñoy made me Dave with his mouth, definitely my favorite part of the concert, still fascinates me so Só so the idea that Dave took the time to get from one side of the stage to the míoy bothering to read my sign.

Continuing this post, not much has happened except that I bought my new glasses, now I look like a bunch over guys in the video Stop me if you think You Have Heard This One Before by The Smiths .



The time of self-control and improve things, we must bring them to the positive side, so I must be responsible and consistent, well I understand myself alone, nevermind.

I'm really looking forward to the DIY, and even more when done with loved ones on Thursday [info] thalitakumi and I will do an occasional little something related to DIY home. And I have some ideas in mind, it will be very good. Now

plans, plans and concerts, great. I always had liked but never thought you take me so well, I hate that I discovered recently, I'm on 16. Cultivating new friends, that's nice, especially with people who have similar interests.

0 comments:

Post a Comment