Friday, December 11, 2009

Women's How To Mastrabate Dvd

Carta abierta a Morrissey

Dear Morrissey,

I know you do not like being called by his first name and so I refer to you as only by his surname. To start with this letter I wanted to tell you not to know you and thank you for allowing us to take life a being as extraordinary as you.

sure everything has been said and he must have received all kinds of emails from their fans, but again, you have to know how important it is in the lives of many.

So I beg of you, not suicide, as he said recently in a radio station in your country, or was the U.S. radio?, Anyway, the question is the same not mate, for heaven's sake in this world, just living. Yes I know Mr. Morrissey, we are not worthy of breathing the same air you breathe, but only live.

Sincerely,
The world (and a bit of person who calls Stella).

0 comments:

Post a Comment