Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where Can I Buy Inova Lights At A Store

My sanity shredded by the rays of the sun I'll never see again

Shipwreck AD has always seemed an exceptional band. Lucky I have to say I've seen them live twice, the first time I saw, I had no expectations, or did not think they were bad or anything, but simply did not know what to expect, until that first song came out and surprised me.

The second time I saw them, I knew how good they were and therefore did not hesitate to go early (I freak, I know) and was just beautiful, those riffs so in your face, battery that sticks with you from the first moment and hits you in the chest, you must also add the excellent stage presence of JD, I was in the front row and singing in the type each individual face, just great.

I had nothing to post, but remember with nostalgia the Shipwreck AD tour dates with Have Heart, I think that basically are like my favorite bands without all the credit.

Something else, that seems very very nice:


0 comments:

Post a Comment